Your Support saves Their lives
Felines & Canines Rescue Center is a licensed 501c3 non-profit, which operates as a DBA (Doing Business As) under "Felines Inc. / Felines & Canines - EIN: 36-2922975. The Rescue Center operates solely on the generosity of private donors. We receive no state or government funding of any kind. Under the 501c3 code, all donations are 100% tax deductible to the fullest extent the law allows.
The mission of the Rescue Center is to be a resource to the adoptable animals who need us most. Those who are friendly, social, family pets, but have been overlooked as a result of their age, breed, color, medical needs, or simply they are seemingly "unadoptable" in their current environment.
As a smaller, 100% debt-free organization, we promise to stretch your donation as far as possible. We get a great deal of our supplies donated (food, bedding, certain cleaning supplies) or purchase them at a drastically reduced price. We will never use a donor dollar to purchase an item that we can get donated at comparable quality and will always strive to maximize every dollar we receive. We are extremely grateful and humbled by your support - we look forward to making you proud to be a part of the Rescue Center family.
Roscoe was surrendered to a local animal control as a 12-year-old, completely blind terrier mix. He was immediately transferred into our program, where he was adopted by the most amazing woman two days after arriving!
How You Can Donate
1. You can safely make a one-time, monthly or annual Online donation through our secure processor Network For Good: Click Here To Donate
2. Checks can be made payable to Felines & Canines Rescue Center and mailed to: 266 Hamer Road - Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
3. Make a donation of Stock:
Brokerage Firm: Morgan Stanley
Contact: William Burfisher 312-917-7540
Name On Account: Felines Inc. (DBA "Felines & Canines" and "Felines & Canines Rescue Center")
Account #: 628-043145-495
DTC #: 0015
EIN #: 36-2922975
*Please be sure to notify FCRCKelly@gmail.com if you donate stock or need any assistance.
4. Take advantage of your Company Matching program! It is the very best way to maximize your donation! Simply ask your HR Department for the appropriate paperwork to fill out, email the forms to FCRCKelly@gmail.com, and we'll complete all necessary info on our end.
5. Leave a Legacy by designating a Bequest to the animals of Felines & Canines Rescue Center. Please email FCRCKelly@gmail.com with any questions. If you wish to make a provision in your will the following general language is suggested:
"I give, devise and bequeath ___% of my estate (or specific assets) for the benefit of Felines & Canines (DBA Felines & Canines Rescue Center) - 6379 N Paulina St. Chicago, IL 60660 - FEIN: 36-2922975, to be used for the Felines & Canines Rescue Center program."